English Pedagogy

I chose Alberto Hurtado University because when I was looking for universities, this was well known as the humanistic one so, I thought English pedagogy would be better focus here.

On the other hand, I like to study pedagogy because this is a big contribution and elemental tool for our next generations. What is more, English is essential to help us to express ourselves in another language and to be in touch with other cultures. That contributes to learn about traditions outside our country and to be critic and reflective when we talk about education and another topics.


English was my favorite subject when I was at school, but I know the teachers do not do their work in the sense of being a contribution to students and to explain the real meaning of studying English.


After all this, I would like to make a change in the kid’s minds to realize that all of them can improve their English or learn it if we demonstrate patient and dedication.


3 comentarios:

Cami in the sky with diamonds dijo...

I like your idea!!
mix design wiht teach it ´s sound very cool!!!

Laloca dijo...

Dear Friend!! I'm not "enojona" at all.. You have to know that I love you too!!

Anyway, I'd say that I know we are going to get our goal.. we are going to be good teachers.. I love the way that we can work together with "drita drupi" xDDD we are the best jiji and working together we will get everything what we want!!

kisses!*

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

Publicar un comentario