The site beat the keepers is very usefull to learn grammar and vocabulary with the appropiate definition playing video games which are from the easiest to the hard level and if you are wrong in your answres they teach you the correct one.
Also you can find puzzles and some phrasal verbs in each exercises that can help you to learn them with their correct meaning in a special context. It was very interesting to visit this website because I didn't know that it exist so I will probably visit it again to practice more and reach the level that I'm looking for which must be of course higher than last year. That helps me to write with less problems, because it's the most difficult part in my case.

www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/

1 comentarios:

BJ dijo...

Good Francisca. I really hope you find the time to visit the website often enough.
Regards,

Publicar un comentario