martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

Blogging experience


I really enjoy my blogging experience because I had never had a blog before this class so, it was new for me.
On the other hand, it was really useful in terms of improving my English, reading foreign news from English speaking countries and write about it. What is more, it was a very good exercise to practice and make our brains work giving our opinion about different topics related to our tastes, our reality as a society and other culture’s reality.
Through this kind of exercises I could realize about my weakness in grammar- which is the hardest part for me in English as a second language- and I could improve my grammar skills and get a higher mark in the written part with Miss Andrea.
In addition, sometimes it was boring for me because I do not get use to have this kind of sites but I discovered that it has many applications that I did not know about it, like music and other stuff, I am not a very technological person.
One of the most interesting and fun things were the test about our personality and to write about our favorite movie because it was closer to our experience and taste. That let us express ourselves and show how we are.
Finally, I do not know if I’m going to use this when we finish classes but I have to say that it was useful and interesting to do it and we can use it with another kind of people like teenagers at school because they use to have and love sites like this one.

1 comentarios:

Lilian! dijo...

Oh sweetie! I'm not a fan of technology either!

Try to use this whenever we get out of university!

Publicar un comentario